Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
1. You will never look at a photocopier the same way ever again.
2. You will be haunted by the question, “Is the news meant to inform or entertain?”
3. You may have second thoughts regarding your ambition of becoming a school principal.
4. Every time you bite into a pickle, you will think of Razor and his guitar.
5. Every time you enter a public washroom, you will listen for voices coming from the strangest places.
6. You will always attend school fundraisers with a feeling of anticipation and just a little fear.
7. You will wonder what the photocopier’s real name is.
8. If you ever hear the name Trixi, you will think of giant sewer rats, flying outhouses, and attacking maple trees.
9. You will always wonder just exactly what the photocopier technician is really up to.
10. Every time you look at a newspaper headline, you’ll think, “What if . . .?”