The Top Five Reasons Why I Like Saskatchewan
1. On a cross country bicycling trip, my brother and I concluded that Saskatchewan tied one other province as the friendliest place in Canada.
2. My grandfather homesteaded near Maple Creek in the early 1900s.
3. My first book, Buddy Concrackle’s Amazing Adventure, was published by Saskatchewan publisher Coteau Books.
4. It’s the most symmetrical province in Canada.
5. Klutzhood was nominated for a 2009 Saskatchewan Young Readers’ Choice Willow Award!
How can you not love such a province!