Monday, November 8, 2010

First Line Triggers

If you want to have some fun, try these first line triggers on for size and see what your mind conjures up.

I knew I was in trouble when . . .


My grandma always told me never to . . .


The last thing in the world I wanted to see was . . .


I should have known that it’s impossible to . . .


I’ll never forget the sight of . . .


It was confusing to see . . .


When I opened the washing machine, I looked in and found . . .


Who would have known that . . .


When I opened my birthday present, I was shocked to see . . .


My life changed with the arrival of . . .


It didn’t turn out to be a very good idea when my friend suggested we . . .


If you come up with some good first sentences, not so good first sentences, or whatever, drop me a line and let me read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment