Thursday, February 19, 2009

Memory Tip #3

My final memory tip to the readers in the High Prairie Reading Challenge is one I call, The Secret Weapon!  This method of memorization was developed, supposedly, by a group of traveling musicians who lived in Bolivia in the 17th Century and were known for memorizing very long songs in short periods of time.  Although the method is said to be very effective, it can also be very painful.


Although I was sworn to secrecy not to reveal their top secret method, I will say, it involves standing on your head and reading the book backwards.  I know it sounds crazy, but if it worked for the traveling musicians of Bolivia, why can’t it work for us?


Now that I’ve shared three incredibly effective methods of memorizing Klutzhood’s 34,610, I wish all participants in the High Prairie Reading Challenge the best of fun, and the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment